Friday, December 10, 2010

Never Stop Learning !!

Just a quick note. I recently completed two E-courses offered by Illinois University, the Eppley Center and National Park Service:
- Foundations of Interpretation
- Training and Coaching Interpreters.

Even though I have been doing this for 30+ years, I feel that no matter how much you think you know, you can always learn more. These two courses were a good refresher, and the Training and Coaching Interpreters course gave me lots of new ideas I can apply in my next training course, with the Corps of Engineers in January 2011.
Here is the link for Illinois University/Epply center if you'd like to check it out. http://eppley.org/elearning/course-catalog/interpretation. I am starting a new project as well, but can't talk about it yet :) Lots of new work for a business Christmas Present. More news in a week or so. Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment