Thursday, November 19, 2009

2010 Interpretive Training Courses




We are planning ahead for 2010 for my two interpretive training courses I offer in Wales, UK. The courses for 2010 include: 19 – 21 May 2010 – Planning and Design of Interpretive MediaCost £264 and 31 August – 3 September 2010 – Interpretive Master Planning – Cost £357. These courses are offered at Plas Tan y Bwlch (Snowdonia National Park Training Center in Wales). If you would like more details on these coures send me an e-mail (jvainterp@aol.com) and I will send you the course content. We attract participants world-wide. We have have participants from South Africa, Sweden, Channel Islands, the US, and from throughout the UK.

The photos show the training center and one of the class activities from last year.

1 comment:

  1. John,

    Great to see the interpretive planning work you're doing. I would love to have you down to Texas for a workshop with city park departments.

    Matt

    ReplyDelete