Friday, October 23, 2009

Interpretive flypaper

Well, this is something new for me. I call this blog "interpretive flypaper", where I hope new ideas, problem solving and other innovations in interpretation will "stick". Over the past year I have had lots of folks sending me e-mails with questions about different interpretive aspects, from new media to questions about interpretive planning. I thought that this would be a good place for me to provide "free" consulting time to anyone I can help. I will try to answer your questions, give you other resource information or links, or just my best views. Of course, anyone can add to these responses as well. As one philosopher said, "there is nothing more dangerous than having only one good idea". So well see if this works.

I will also post other JVA things that are going on as well, updates on some of our interpretive projects and any innovating ideas we use in developing interpretive plans for sites. I will also list information on interpretive training workshops.

So lets have a conversation. I look forward to meeting you.

John Veverka

No comments:

Post a Comment